Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh, the horror.....

Your panicky "What spice in your cabinet will kill your precious snowflake today?!?!?" story is brought to you by the letter N.

If you had Nutmeg in the office pool, step forward and claim your prize.

"Nutmeg is a commonly used spice in cooking. But while you use it to bake, your kids might be using it to get baked.

The director for the Georgia Poison Center said they are starting to receive more and more calls of people getting sick off of nutmeg.

Gaylord Lopez said if kids consume 1 tablespoon or more in a short amount of time they can have serious health risks, even death."

The full story is here with bonus video of the future leaders of the free world snorting nutmeg.

*** FYI - you'll probably go into toxic shock long before getting "high" off nutmeg so don't be an idiot and try this at home. The irony of these "awareness" news stories is that it spreads a terrible idea faster than ever before in the age of the Internet.

Cheers!

No comments: