These stories are popping up around the country a bit earlier than usual because, well, everything has to be earlier this year(and there are competing reports that say Best Buy pays some of these people to camp out to cause a stir and generate a story but those reports are unconfirmed). I'm only half joking when I say that I expect a story soon on someone camping out on Halloween in order to be first in line for AFTER-Christmas sales.
The Best Black Friday Ads So Far
- Element 50" 1080p LED HDTV for $229 at Target *designed to be a throwaway TV.
- Vizio E701i-A3E 70" 120Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV for $998 at Walmart
- Samsung Galaxy S4 4G Smartphone for AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon for free at Best Buy *requires a NEW 2 yr contract
- Apple iPad mini 16GB WiFi Tablet with a $100 Walmart Gift Card for $299 at Walmart *note this is the old model.
- Apple iPhone 5C 16GB Smartphone with a $75 Walmart Gift Card for $45 at Walmart *again requires a new 2 yr agreement.
- HP AMD E-300 1.3GHz 16" LED-Backlit Laptop for $178 at Walmart * this is a deal, but comparable laptops are online for $185-$195.
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Tablet with $50 Off Coupon for $189 at Meijer
- Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi Tablet with $100 Target Gift Card for $479 at Target *Does anyone still buy iPads?
- PlayStation Plus 1-Year Membership Card for $30 at GameStop
- Microsoft Surface 10.6" 32GB Windows RT Tablet for $199.99 at Best Buy - these might be $59.99 by next summer.